Sunday, December 14, 2008

Singing 'Manila, Manila'

I'll be having a week's holiday in Manila in a couple of weeks and I am so excited about it. I missed my family and friends a lot and I hope I can plan my days properly to have quality time with them (planning my holidays is not really my talent, but I will try my best). I don't have an itinerary yet but i have I few things in mind that I will make sure that I do, when I am back in your arms, Manila...

1. Have a drinking party in one of my friend's house, with the long table, sisig and lechon manok and overflowing cold San Mig!
2. Jog in UP early at daybreak.
3. Have a hearty 'Pinoy' breakfast every day of my stay. (sinangag, tuyo, fried egg, tapa, dilis, etc. etc.)
4. Play PlayStation games with my two kid brothers, all day.
5. Play billiards with my cousins and.. drink, of course. With Pancit Malabon, from Malabon.
6. Set off fireworks on New Year's eve.
7. Dine out and go 'mall-ing' with close friends. Finishing off with a late night coffee in Tomas Morato.
8. Buy DVDs of complete seasons of anime cartoons, Koreanovelas (hehe) and some TV series, which I can bring to Dubai for my and my OFW tropa's viewing pleasure.

No beach and out of town trips this time. Just staying in Manila, Manila... Simply no place like Manila.

No comments: