Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Vignettes of 2008

1/7


I supposed to have ended my addiction to computer gaming last 2006 (with my last game of Guild Wars). I sent all my PS2 and pc games to Manila and started a normal peaceful life. That year, I have also withstood the temptation of buying an X-box or even a PSP. I don't have my network gaming buddies here in the Middle East, and that help in my "rehabilitation of sorts".


But the gods of the gaming did not want me to walk this path... some time this year I got zapped back to a regular gaming routine (I can't recall how it happened)...


and now we have some kind of PSP mini-tournament in the office, so what can I do? 


6


Going to Hanover was one of my 2008 highlights. I loved the cool weather, the fine architecture and the vibrant picturesque town. 


5/8


This year is probably the busiest year of all my four years in my company and in Dubai. A got to do a number of good challenging projects and I enjoyed working on them. (I am actually enjoying working - weird, hehehe.)


I also started working out in a gym...again. Not very often, but I always try to squeeze it in into my schedule whenever I can. 


3


The year when a threw away the most useless stuff.


9/4


I changed my platform at home from PC to Mac. Not much adjustments since I've been using the later in our office since I came here in Dubai.


There is not a lot of games for Mac available in the shops I went to. The only game which is installed now in my computer is Spore (www.spore.com). Equals more time for PlayStation.


2


Early this year, I tried photography as an hobby. Not really easy, but quite gratifying. I love doing portraits.


No comments: